quinta-feira, 20 de março de 2008

Nocturno


Nocturno, originally uploaded by PauloAcacio.

Nocturno
What if I scream what if I say that I want just
To Scream what if I ask you to let me only scream
What If I shout to ask you to let me just
Scream and ask to take what I want that is
Only the right to scream, just that, well
Loudly and clearly, a scream taken by the Solar
Wind captured by some special sonar
That was recieved unadvised
By my cry and only my scream
that would be allowed by you
my scream that went to fly by
the Outer space only
scream only sound
Me just within
A scream of mine
Only the sream of
Me to me Only
in face of the
Harsh penalties ...
Just scream and
Only me that
Shout my self...
Lost inside of me and
always me, crying ...

paulo acacio ramos

Sem comentários:

Santa Poesia