sábado, 29 de janeiro de 2005

o Hino ao vai-te Embora...

I Will Survive

Sobreviverei

First I was afraid

À saída eu tinha medo

I was petrified

Estava petrificado

Kept thinking I could never live

Pensava que não vivia mais

without you by my side

sem ter-te ao meu lado

But I spent so many nights

e passei tantas noites

thinking how you did me wrong

a pensar no mal que me tinhas feito

I grew strong

e fiquei mais forte

I learned how to carry on

aprendi a seguir em frente

and so you're back

e então tu voltas

from outer space

do espaço sideral

I just walked in to find you here

e eu encontro-te pra descobrir

with that sad look upon your face

esse olhar triste em tua face

I should have changed my stupid lock

devia ter trocado a fechadura

I should have made you leave your key

devia ter-te feito devolver a chave

If I had known for just one second

se soubesse por um momento

you'd be back to bother me

que voltarías pra me perturbar

Go on now go walk out the door

então vai-te embora, por essa porta

just turn around now

desaparece de vez

'cause you're not welcome anymore

por que não és mais bem vindo

weren't you the one who tried to hurt me with goodbye

por seres aquele que me feriu com seu adeus

you think I'd crumble

pensaste que eu desintegrar-me-ia

you think I'd lay down and die

que cairía e morrería

Oh no, not I

mas não, não eu

I will survive as long

Eu sobreviverei enquanto

as I know how to love

souber como amar

I know I will stay alive

e sei que ficarei vivo

I've got all my life to live

tenho minha vida pra viver

I've got all my love to give

tenho todo meu amor pra dar

and I'll survive

e sobreviverei

I will survive

sobreviverei

It took all the strength I had

reuni toda a força que tinha

not to fall apart

para não me ir abaixo

kept trying hard to mend

a tentar juntar

the pieces of my broken heart

as partes do meu coração desfeito

and I spent oh so many nights

e passei muitas noites

just feeling sorry for myself

a sentir-me autocomiserado

I used to cry

e chorei

Now I hold my head up high

mas tenho a cabeça erguida

and you see me

e vais ver-me

somebody new

como alguém novo

I'm not that chained up little person

não sou mais aquele ser acorrentado

still in love with you

e ainda apaixonado por ti

and so you felt like dropping in

e quiseste retornar

and just expect me to be free

à espera que estivesse disponível

now I'm saving all my loving

e agora guardo meu amor

for someone who's loving me.

para quem me ame mesmo.

Gloria Gaynor

Gloria Homossexualnor


Sem comentários:

Santa Poesia